A Long Travel Before A Tough Week's Start....

I have just finished the check-in and now, finally I am sitting a little relaxed. It was a long travel and heavy rain on the way, made the travel even more tougher.

The journey to the airport was relatively fine. The cab arrived on time. The driver did know me very well as I have traveled with him couple of times before too. I don't really like this guy though he is okay and behaves in the correct manner when he is working for me. I usually do talk to my drivers but for this guy, I just keep listening to music and only reply if he asks something. Like he asked today-what do you do sir? And my reply was that I work with computers. Like it happens always, he asked the same question that I get asked very often-so if I have to buy a laptop in the X amount of range, which one I should go for? And my reply was just the same it is always for this question-I don't work with hardware but with software. Of course- like most of the time, for this reply,  I get a blank stare so I got just the same this time too. We stopped for a wee break in between and in that, I had a quick cup of tea with a light snack. Though there was very heavy rain on the way, I managed to reach at the airport well before the time. After waiting for a while, finally check-in counters got opened. After a quick talk with the check-in lady, I got my luggage checked in, cleared security check and now, I am sitting near the boarding gate of my flight.

I am starving so I shall go and get something to eat. There is still almost two hours of time before the boarding would start and I am in the priority section so it should be hassle-free, I hope.

It would take 3 hours and then another 2 hours before I shall reach my hotel. It's going to be a tiring day and from tomorrow, a tough week is starting as well. Hope Monday would be kind on me and to you as well.

Time to get something to eat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….